A VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. As the name implies it is your own private server which is hosted in the cloud/on the Internet. Like any server it is always on 24/7 and constantly online.
There are many usages for Forex VPS and here is the list of usage mainly by traders.
- Running Expert Advisor (EA)
- Trade Copier
- Slave and Master
- Publishing EA Tool
- myfxbook & fxblue etc
- Push notification
- sending a notification to mobile
You can read this article about how Forex VPS vs Home PC
for a more in-depth comparison.
Basically the core factor for using a Forex VPS is the reduce the latency between your MT4 platform to your Broker server. By using the correct location provided by the Forex VPS vendors, you can achieve 1ms latency which helps to improve trade execution aka reducing slippage.
Next factor is the uptime. Our home network ISP and home electricity can never be assured. What if you face a blackout? Or network outage? Or hardware failures? As it is important to ensure your trading platform is running 24 hours a day without fail, you will require professional infrastructure to ensure 100% uptime or at least 99.9%
There are many advantages of using Forex VPS
but here is the list of the most important ones:
- Internet Connection Stability- Our VPS solution offers a professional setup. We have a high-grade Internet connection and multiple backup connections in case one or more go down. In comparison, a Home Internet connection has no backup and can vary in reliability.
- Power Consumption- Our VPS solution offers a professional setup. We have a high-grade Internet connection and multiple backup connections in case one or more go down. In comparison, a Home Internet connection has no backup and can vary in reliability.
- Keep your PC desktop tidy- If you run your MT4 on your PC you will always have the terminal on the desktop. This can be annoying and also you could mistakenly close the terminal while closing other applications. With a VPS it is out of site unless you have your RDP connection running.
- Access from anywhere- You can remotely access your VPS from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
To be categorized as one of the Best Forex VPS
in the industry for Algo trading, these are the few core factor you need to consider:
- Ultra-low latency
- 1ms latency to major brokerages
- Lower latency will improve your Algo Trading aka better execution
- 3 Tier Security (DDoS, 24/7 Technical Monitoring, Disaster Recovery)
- True Hardware Virtualization
- Hyper - V (Dedicated Resources)
- 30 Days Moneyback Guaranteed
- 24/7 Support Team
- Assist in installation of EA and trading platform
I would recommend to give TradingFXVPS a try and enjoy their robust VPS for traders
and our excellent customer support service.
What is XTRD?
XTRD is a technology company that are introducing a new infrastructure that would allow banks, hedge funds, and large institutional traders to easily access cryptocurrency markets.
XTRD is launching three separate products in sequential stages to solve the ongoing problems caused by having so many disparate markets. Firstly a unified FIX API followed by XTRD Dark Pools and finally the XTRD Single Point of Access or SPA.
Our goal is to build trading infrastructure in the cyptospace and become one of the first full service shops in the cryptocurrency markets for large traders and funds.
- A single FIX API for trading across all connected exchanges
- A robust GUI for manual cross execution on all crypto markets
- A large liquidity pool, based on orders books from all connected exchanges
- Best prices and best top of book execution net of fees
- Low transaction fees
- 99.99999% reliability and uptime
- Fast execution
- Parent/child orders on multiple exchanges to minimize individual market impact
- Advanced order types common in the equity and FX trading space
- Establish XTRD as a premier market-making entity to mitigate spreads and increase liquidity in the cryptocurrency space
- Derivative trading - XTRD plans to connect to LedgerX (US based, approved by the CFTC) for cryptocurrency options and swaps to offer unified hedging and derivate trading strategies
- Robust, US based technical support
- Reliable and familiar deployment methods for institutions:
- IPSec as a connectivity option across the Internet
- Cross connection options
- Collocation space or VPS (Virtual Private Servers) that clients can rent from XTRD
- UAT/Sandbox environment for testing
What are the industry issues?
COMPLEX WEB OF EXCHANGES. A combination of differing KYC policies, means of funding, interfaces and APIs results in a fragmented patchwork of liquidity for cryptocurrencies. Trading in an automated fashion with full awareness of best pricing and current liquidity necessitates the opening and use of accounts on multiple exchanges, coding to multiple API’s, following varying funding and withdrawal procedures. Once those hurdles are cleared, market participants must convert fiat currency to BTC or ETH and then forward the ETH on to an exchange that may not accept fiat, necessitating yet another transaction to convert back to fiat. Major concerns for market participants range from unmitigated slippage and counterparty risk to hacking prevention and liquidity.
HIGH FEES. Execution costs are even more of a factor. Typical exchange commissions are in the 0.1% – 0.25% range per transaction (10 to 25 basis points), but the effective fees are much higher when taking into bid and ask spreads maintained by the exchanges. As most exchanges are unregulated, there is generally no central authority or regulator to examine internal exchange orders that separate proprietary activity from customer activity and ensure fair pricing.
THIN LIQUIDITY. A large institutional order, representing a sizable percentage of daily volume can move the market for a product, and related products in an exchange by a factor of 5-10%. That means a single order to buy $1,000,000 worth of bitcoin can cost an extra $50,000-$100,000 per transaction given a lack of liquidity if not managed correctly and executed on only one exchange. By way of comparison, similar trades on FX exchanges barely move markets a fraction of a percent; those price changes cost traders money, and deter investment.
What are the XTRD solutions? FIX API
An API is an “Application Programming Interface”, a set of rules that computer programs use to communicate. FIX stands for “Financial Information eXchange”, the API standard used by most financial organizations as the intermediary protocol to communicate amongst disparate systems such as market data, execution, trade reporting, and order entry for the past 25 years.XTRD is fixing the problem of having 100 different APIs for 100 exchanges by creating a single FIX based API for market data and execution – the same FIX API that all current financial institutions utilize.XTRD will leverage our data center presences in DC3 Chicago and NY4 New Jersey to host FIX trading clients and reduce their trading latencies to single milliseconds, a time acceleration of 100x when it comes to execution vs internet. More infrastructure and private worldwide internet lines will be added in 2018 and beyond to enable secure, low latency execution for all XTRD clients, FIX and PRO. XTRD PRO
XTRD PRO is a professional trading platform that will fix the basic problems with trading across crypto exchanges – the need to open multiple web pages, having to click around multiple windows, only being able to use basic order types, and not seeing all your positions, trades, and market data in one place.XTRD PRO will be standalone, downloadable, robust end-to-end encrypted software that will consolidate all market data from exchanges visually into one order book, provide a consolidated position and order view across all your exchange accounts, and enable client side orders not available on exchanges – keyboard macro shortcuts, VWAP/TWAP, shaving the bid and offer, hit through 1% of the inside, reserve orders that bid 100 but show 1, SMART order routing to best exchange and intelligent order splicing across exchanges based on execution costs net of fees, OCO and OTO, many others. XTRD SPA
XTRD SPA is the solution to bridge cross-exchange liquidity issues. XTRD is creating Joint Venture partnerships with trusted cryptocurrency exchanges to provide clients on those exchanges execution across other exchanges where they do not have accounts by leveraging XTRD’s liquidity pools.An order placed by a client at CEX.IO, XTRD’s first JV partner, can be executed by XTRD at a different exchange where there may be a better price or higher liquidity for a digital asset. Subsequently, XTRD will deliver the position to CEX.IO and then CEX.IO will deliver the execution to the client, with XTRD acting as just another market participant at the CEX.IO exchange.XTRD does not take custody of funds, we are a technology partner with exchanges. All local exchange rules, procedures, and AML/KYC policies apply. XTRD DARK
Institutions and large market participants who have large orders of 100 BTC or more generally must execute across multiple markets, increasing their counterparty risk, paying enormous commissions and spreads, and generally having to deal with the vagaries of the crypto space. Alternatives are OTC brokers that charge multiple percents or private peer-to-peer swaps which are difficult to effectuate unless one is deeply in the space.XTRD is launching XTRD DARK – a dark liquidity pool to trade crypto vs fiat that matches buyers and sellers of large orders, discreetly and anonymously, at a much lower cost. Liquidity is not displayed so large orders do not move thin markets as they would publicly. The liquidity will come from direct XTRD DARK participants as well as aggregation of retail order flow into block orders, XTRD’s own liquidity pools, connections with decentralized exchanges to effectuate liquidity swaps, and OTC broker order flow.XTRD is partnering with a fiat banking providebroker dealer to onboard all XTRD DARK participants for the fiat currency custody side with full KYC/AML procedures.
- TOKEN USAGE. XTRD will generate the XTRD utility tokens via smart contact during the Token Generation Event (TGE) in Q1 of 2018. The XTRD utility token will be utilized on the XTRD network by market participants to pay for execution, VPS, market data, software licensing, and other fees. Market participants will be able to purchase XTRD tokens directly from XTRD’s liquidity pool. The TGE will be preceded by a private institutional sale and a SAFT (Simple Agreement for Future Token) Platform based presale. The XTRD token will be fully ERC20 compliant to ensure that it functions properly on the Ethereum blockchain, similarly to other ERC20 tokens.
- XTRD TOKEN LIQUIDITY AGGREGATION. The XTRD token will be used to create liquidity in the overall cryptocurrency market. Along with the utility of the XTRD token to pay for fees on the XTRD platform of products, most of the XTRD token revenue will be used to increase the inventory of other cryptocurrencies that are in demand by our customers. This will create points of liquidity for our customers to access across the worldwide crypto exchange ecosystem. These liquidity points will be created using XTRD tokens that are paid back into the system for fees. 70% of funds raised in the token sale will be used for liquidity aggregation.
- XTRD STAKING. Discounts of 25% on XTRD services (execution, colocation, market data, software licensing) will be available for token holders in general and discounts of 40% on XTRD services will be available for token holders who maintain an average monthly stake of at least 50,000 XTRD tokens. Fiat will be accepted at no discount to par. Execution fees will generally be set as a percentage of the gross trade amount, based on a combination of factors such as liquidity, the pair being traded, market conditions at the time of the trade, and so on. All charges will be marked to market and remain constant, no matter the value of the XTRD token (a $10 charge will be 2 XTRD if $5 each or 0.5 XTRD if $20 each).
- TOKEN LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS. XTRD tokens are ERC20 compliant utility tokens functioning on the Ethereum blockchain. The value of XTRD is derived purely from serving as a medium of payment for services by market participants in the XTRD trading ecosystem. XTRD tokens confer no voting rights, profit participation, equity, ownership of intellectual property, revenue sharing, rights to dividends, transfer of ownership upon company sale, control of company assets, or any decision-making ability regarding XTRD or its’ operations. XTRD tokens are not designed for speculation. In summary, XTRD tokens are not securities. XTRD Digital Assets, Inc has obtained a qualified legal opinion concurring that XTRD tokens are not to be considered “securities” under applicable U.S. securities laws given their failure to meet all prongs of the Howey Test.
Who is XTRD intended for?
XTRD is mainly aimed at major institutions, hedge funds, algorithmic traders who are currently unable to enter the crypto markets.
These firms include companies such as Divisa Capital run by XTRD Advisor Mushegh Tovmasyan.
XTRD Weekly Updates
Further AMA's will be coming soon!
XTRD In The Media
More information will be added to this thread as the project develops.
We are currently looking for key community members to assist in building out this thread.
If you are interested please email [[email protected]
DISCLOSURE: We get commissions for Registrations/Purchases made through affiliate links in this website (ProfitF.com). Trading Forex, Binary Options - high level of risk. Please remember these are volatile instruments and there is a high risk of losing your initial investment on each individual transaction--- FOREX.com is a registered FCM and RFED with the CFTC and member of the National Futures Association (NFA # 0339826). Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Full Disclosure. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. The best virtual private server (VPS) web hosts occupy the sweet spot between inexpensive but less reliable shared hosting and powerful but pricey dedicated hosting. For many businesses, VPS ... List of top 10 best windows forex vps hosting providers for online currency trading with ea robot Metatrader 4 (MT4) in 2020, cheapest price $1.99 a month. High Frequency Trading (HFT) VPS – (Best Forex VPS for Traders) First Forex VPS Hosting Provider to launch HFT VPS. Blazing fast 3.5GHz+ CPUs (Turbo up to 5.0GHz). Forex NVMe VPS – 5x faster than SSD -25x faster than HDD. Enhanced Visual Display GPU-Based Forex VPS – 5x to 20x Faster than CPU.
Forex Robots Make More Money!? We Compare Automated Trading and Manual Trading! ... How to setup VPS Servers 🖥️for hosting your Trading Bots ... How To Setup A Free Metatrader VPS For Forex ... Good tool to compare different VPSs and FX execution services. For VPS comparison the EA needs to run at the same time and with accounts at the same forex trading provider. Virtual Private Server Hosting has a lot of benefits you won't get with other types of hosting especially in the same price point. ... Ultimate VPN Comparison ... Best and Cheapest Forex VPS for ... http://bestcheapvpshost.com/vps-versus-shared-hosting-whats-the-point/ Looking at a versus comparison of Shared Hosting and VPS Hosting. Helping users decide... Visit http://bloggerkhan.com/vps-hosting-vps-servers/185 for VPS hosting comparison and review. More than a dozen VPS Hosting providers are compared side by ...